Get Poppin’ with the Airigami Balloon Adventure!
Wanna get poppin’ with Airigami? Then you better get hoppin’!
Tickets to the 2016 Airigami Balloon Adventure: Journey on the Genesee Popping Party are going quickly. Get your Popping Party tickets before they’re gone, gone … gone!
This exclusive event is open to ticket holders ONLY, runs 3:30-6:30pm and will sell out well in advance. But, what is it exactly? On Sun., Feb. 7th (Yep, Super Bowl Sunday!), we’ll officially wrap up our community art project “Journey on the Genesee,” at the Sibley Building, with a bang!
Popping Party Perks
As an official ticket holder, you’ll enjoy:
• Popcorn, soda pop and balloon popping fun
• Family time in a safe and exciting environment
• Multiple chances at winning great instant prizes
• A sensational sense of community
• A chance to win an Airigami fine art illustration or other prizes (each popper may win no more than one prize)
Come alone ($10 per person), bring the entire family ($9 pp, 4 ticket min.) or register your business or community group ($8 pp, 10 ticket min). This unique, community building exercise honors the natural life cycle of the balloon (and this amazing installation) through hands-on interaction, joyful celebration and unparalleled excitement.
Popping Party Rules
You must be ticketed to participate. We also ask that you observe a few simple rules:
• Poppers will take turns in the sculpture area.
• Use only the tools provided – or your hands and feet!
• Children 10 or younger must be accompanied by an adult.*
• If we halt the popping party for safety reasons, please be patient.
• Arrive early or on time, as late arrival may preclude participation.
* (1) entry per ticket, though adults assisting young poppers (and are not popping themselves) need not be ticketed
Prize coupons found in popped balloons may be instant winners. Others will be entered in a post-pop drawing. Winners must be present to claim prizes. Please note that Airigami Balloon Adventures cannot guarantee prize condition or suitability.
Don’t let this opportunity slip through your hands! Learn more at Airigami.com.
ATTN: Business Owners – Are you looking for a fun and unique way to get your message out there while investing in the Rochester community? Become a sponsor of “Journey on the Genesee” (or next year’s event!) by calling Michael Hardy, Dir. of Business Development for Airigami, at (585) 721-6032.